Monday, September 19, 2011

Philly Shower!

Yay! Coffee shop bridal shower with all my Philly girls!

Of course, the boys were also hanging out too, they just didn't plan anything. So, they hung out outside the coffee shop (with new baby Conor!) for a while and we just couldn't resist taking a pic of them being indecisive :)

OK, so you can tell that Jen and I started grad school together because she got me this hysterical sleeping mask (which is so true!).

Philly BYOB, or BYOC (champagne!)

This is my "Presents! Yay!" face :)

With my bestie, Lisa, who is my bridesmaid, and who threw me this awesome shower. Yup, I'm spoiled!
A couple weeks before the wedding, Lisa, my bridesmaid, told me to show up at a coffee shop in South Philly. I took the bus down there, and saw this fantastic, colorful, Mexican themed cafe. I had such a great time, seeing everyone. I've known Lisa since I started this whole grad school thing, and we both graduated from the same lab. It was so great to see all my friends and to catch up. And there were even some surprises! I had no idea my friend Melissa would make the trek from Baltimore to come hang out, and my friend Danee had just had little Conor about a month beforehand. The boys took baby Conor (I think to his first bar - sorry Danee!) and we all hung out, drank champagne, and chatted for a while. I had the best time! Thanks so much, Lisa! You're awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment